UI Developer (Care Orchestrator)
We’re looking for an experienced UI Developer to own the design and development efforts of the user interface of our next generation patient management web application, Care Orchestrator.
This position within R&D provides you the opportunity to contribute in the UI community of practice within the Care Orchestrator project. You will work closely with other UI Developers, the technical leads, the solution architect and with R&D management to define the design for all UI enhancements. You will need to also work closely with the back-end team to understand the context of the client in the overall solution and be comfortable working with the market-facing team (and customers) to understand how our solution is used in the field.
You are part of
This position resides in the Sleep & Respiratory Care Business Group, a business group of Philips HealthTech.
Our vision is to work hand-in-hand with our clinical and consumer customers to transform the personalized healthcare market to meet the significant demands caused by the increase of chronic conditions and an aging society. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for consumers and patients through better awareness, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management of their conditions.
Skills and experience
- Four (4) years or more professional experience building interactive and responsive web applications using web standard technologies.
- Demonstrable experience and fluency with AngularJS, jQuery and the DOM.
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Strong experience working with Restful APIs.
- Experience with CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, or Skeleton).
- CSS pre-processors (LESS).
- Familiarity with usability and accessibility best practices.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Exceptional knowledge of object-oriented design, including design patterns.
- Outstanding attention to detail and software quality.
- A passion for user experience and front-end architecture.
- Experience with and understanding of Git
- Applying new technologies to solve difficult problems
- Experience with Karma and/or testing frameworks such as Jasmine, Mocha, or Protractor.
- Experience working with Node.js, Bower, Gulp or Grunt.
- Experience with CloudFoundry, Heroku, AWS, Docker or similar
- Experience or familiarity with concept of continuous integration
- Experience or familiarity with Behavior-driven/test-driven development
- Understanding of and/or experience with Java and Spring Framework
- Cross-platform solutions like PhoneGap/Cordova a plus
- User Experience (UX) analysis/design.
- Healthcare development background