Senior Full Stack Engineer
BHE’s mission is to improve healthcare through innovative analytics. Our team has built a next-generation analytics platform, Instant Health Data (IHD), to bring researchers together to generate insights into improving population health, quality of care, and managing costs.
Our engineering team is looking for talented individuals who want to bring our platform to the next level, expanding into new markets. In undertaking this challenge, our new engineers will be at the forefront of the latest technologies, learn about large-scale, new and emerging data sources, and help BHE maintain its leadership position.
Our engineers work in a fast-paced, rapid-learning environment with leaders in software development, working with massive data sets, and healthcare data analytics. In our environment, everyone is encouraged to make a difference without experiencing the fixed ways of doing business in larger, bureaucratic organizations.
- Work with domain experts to understand requirements and design new features
- Implement major product features and fix bugs
- Develop new products
- Extend existing features/products
- Pitch in on DevOps
- Mentor the other developers on the team and review their work
Skills & requirements
- Expert developer with at least 5 years of professional development experience building SaaS products
- Experience with large-scale data analytics
- Experience with database software (SQL and NoSQL)
- Experience with "backend" languages (java, c# or similar)
- Experience with scripting languages (ruby or python) a plus