Senior Full Stack Developer
ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT A LOCAL CANDIDATE
TransPerfect Translations International Inc. seeks a Senior Full Stack Developer to join their Applications Development group.
- Design, Develop and document new project requirements, specs, and schedules.
- Design and deploy data table structures for data handling and index optimization
- Research and evaluate new software technologies for continuous improvement of web application features and performance.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software application issues
- Promote the sharing of common architectural constructs, standards and frameworks across projects within the organization.
- Review incoming requests and provide basic analysis of possible solutions.
- Implement architectures that satisfy project requirements and provide future leverage.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Conduct integration testing and unit testing for various application modules.
- Code review peer developer’s code and provide constructive feedback to ensure consistency and quality of code.
- Provide technical advice to junior developers, as needed on projects
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or a closely related field.
Requires 6 years of experience in a software development field, including:
- At least 6 years of experience in the design and implementation of C# and ASP .Net applications and web services
- 3 years of experience using SQL Server 2008/2012
- 3 years of experience building applications using AngularJS and Bootstrap to develop and maintain web applications.
- 3 years of experience with unit testing, regression and integration testing.
- Knowledge of source control systems including Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server, Git and SVN.
- Advanced level of object oriented design and modeling.
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to provide solutions for complex problems and challenges
- Fast learner who can work with minimal supervision
- Strong Oral and Written communication skills
- Experience with .NET Core a plus
Experience may be gained concurrently.