As a Front-End Developer with Drip, you’ll work on a small product team in a gorgeous codebase helping to design, develop, and ship production features that are used by thousands of customers worldwide. This position will focus on application development within a SaaS environment using cutting-edge tools, tech, and methods. You will consistently tackle interesting problems, discover new challenges, collaborate cross-departmentally and thrive in a learning ecosystem.
What you’ll be able to do:
- Craft your legacy in a gorgeous production SaaS app that’s used on thousands of websites
- Collaborate with back-end devs to optimize the performance of new and existing features
- Be part of the revolution - our front-end is cutting-edge and you’ll be able to make things the world has never seen before
- Tackle interesting front-end problems and work on evolving projects. Variety is the spice of life!
- Be an actual contributing factor on a product team. You’ll even be able to develop production code within the first week!
Here are the goods - we’re looking for rockstar developers who:
- Have knowledge of functional programming language or a physical science degree and can learn functional language
- Have familiarity with unit testing or a strong desire to learn
- Interest in learning how to design architectures that scale
- Possess a solid sense for user interface and/or working knowledge with CoffeeScript
Our dream pick would look like all of that, plus:
- Experience with one or more of the following: Redux, Elixir, Elm, or another functional language
- A degree in Computer Science or another physical science degree
- Have built web applications that serve tons of users (we're small, but have tens of thousands of awesome users!)
We don’t expect you to know these, but just to give you a heads-up, we also use: Twitter Flight, Browserify, node.js + npm, mocha.js, D3.js, Ruby, Rails, Sketch